Recently I came across a FQL test console that runs locally for running tests against the Facebook Query Language (FQL). It is useful for testing purposes when developing a Facebook application. After the download and setup it simply didn't work properly. Below are the changes I made to the
_fqlconsole.bat_ which seemed to make it function correctly:
set FQLCONSOLE =. set LIB="%FQLCONSOLE%/libs" set JARS=%LIB%/jetty-6.1.19.jar;%LIB%/jetty-util-6.1.19.jar;%LIB%/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar;%LIB%/start-6.1.19.jar set JHOME=C:\"Program Files"\Java\jdk1.6.0_23\bin\java -classpath start %JHOME% "%JARS%" org.mortbay.start.Main jetty.xml
Note: If you copy the code above, ensure you enter the correct path to the JDK.
I also added the following to the jetty.xml under the DefaultHandler item entry:
<Item> <New id="RequestLog" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler"/> </Item>
Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:
Link to GIT: http://github.com/splix/fqlconsole